Your business, like all businesses, relies on a lot of moving parts to function. That’s the reality. What isn’t the reality is that you have no control over whether these moving parts will break down, and that you have to sit and wait for it to happen, reacting when it does.
Ugh. Reacting. That’s literally the opposite of what your goal should be – being proactive.
Waiting to react is basically accepting downtime as a part of doing business. You need to be proactive – not accepting downtime and rejecting it as the waste of time and money that it is. In order to pull this off, it is crucial that you change your perspective. Why wait for something to go wrong when you can prevent a bad outcome by acting now?
However, with all your other responsibilities, you certainly can’t just add this to your itinerary, and hiring some internal staff to cover this probably isn’t considered in your budget. No, your best bet is to look outside of your staff, and outsource these responsibilities to another provider, like Midnight Blue. We leverage a solution commonly known as remote monitoring and management (RMM). Working remotely, we’re able to catch issues early and fix them, giving your business a few additional benefits to enjoy.
– You’ll understand your business’ IT needs better. We’ve all had those nagging questions about our IT before. Why is it that our storage always seems to fill up with more than we put in? We just updated this, why is it running so slow? Eventually we’ve just accepted things the way they are… until things get worse.
RMM turns that into a non-issue. We’ll have a front-row seat, ready to spot anything that needs to be resolved and take care of it. You might never know about even half the threats that are stopped once we step in.
– You’ll not only increase your internal productivity, you’ll decrease your downtime. The more prepared your systems are to handle your demands, the better they will be able to do so. It’s as simple as that. So instead of stumbling across repeated problems and known issues over and over, you and your team can get down to business.
The same goes for downtime. With the team at Midnight Blue on your side, causes of downtime can be predicted and planned for, if not mitigated. This allows you to find some way of otherwise being productive, rather than sitting there and staring blankly at a screen.
– You’ll know about your maintenance needs. Your internal network is kind of the “engine” of your business, as it helps drive your processes forward. Just like an actual engine, it’s going to need a tune-up every now and then to keep things going.
The nice thing about understanding your maintenance needs is that you can see to them, acting before something forces you to act. Our team can even see to it that this kind of maintenance happens after hours, so there will be a minimal disruption (if any) to your daily productivity.
– Your efficiency will increase. This is the real problem with downtime – when an employee encounters a problem, it’s going to bring their efficiency to zero. Even if they’ve become accustomed to this problem and have devised a way to work around it, this is still eating into your operational time unnecessarily.
Remote monitoring and management can help reduce distractions like these by identifying and resolving the root issue. Instead of wasting the time your employees have to do their work, technical difficulties can be mitigated behind the scenes.
– Your security will be improved. NotPetya and WannaCry were both ransomware attacks that demonstrated how underprepared many companies were, because they hadn’t installed some security updates – even with the time between these two widespread attacks. Many paid dearly for it.
Yes, updating systems can be a pain. However, working with us means that you won’t have to run these updates, because we do it for you, which lets you focus on your operations.
In short, remote monitoring and management just means Midnight Blue has your back.
If you’d like more information on the prospect of leveraging our remote monitoring and management services, we’re more than ready to have that conversation with you! Give us a call at 412.342.3800 or click here to get started.